Thursday, June 14, 2007

Big News

On Wednesday, June 13, 2007, after an exhausting, difficult, yet ultimately beautiful struggle, we survived, we persevered, and we prevailed -- at 4:51 p.m. I led my troops into the heart of Xylvania, crushing Kaiser Vlad's forces and completing the final level of Battalion Wars on the Wii.


Then at 2:17 today, Jill had a baby.


Emma Lynn Reini is 6 pounds, 15 ounces and 19 3/4 inches long (tall?). She is healthy, cone-headed, and likes to spit bubbles.

Jill was amazing during labor and is now enjoying a much deserved rest.

And I couldn't be prouder.

11 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Abe said...

congratz

 
At 5:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best baby announcement ever...

Congratulations!

Isaac and Asta

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger JC said...

Congrats from both of us! We are so incredibly happy for you guys. You guys are going to be great parents.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Jamylou said...

I must say, that was a pretty amazing post! Congratulations!

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Mrs. Cournia said...

Hooray!
Give your girls a hi from me. :)

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger JMS said...

Wow, your first Father's Day as a father. I wish you all the best in the many joyful days to come. You will be in my prayers.

-- John

 
At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the photos on jill's facebook page. congrats!

 
At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so...........

now that you have so much to blog about........

are you going to blog????

:)

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Faye... said...

w...the Bergan ruling will be in on the name abbreviation soon. Mr. B came into the club and I had made a copy of your question. I let him read it and his response was,"let me get back to you on that." ah...could it be you stumped him? He asked who Reinman was and I told him...seems he keeps up with his past students. He didn't know about the new addition in your family, but he did have knowledge about your success in life thus far.
Sooooo, when he returns with the answer I will post once again on your blog.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Faye... said...

The verdict is in...the proper spelling is Li'L. Because, Li'L is not a contraction.
Hey, have a great day...

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Reinman said...

Thank you for consulting the master.

It's good to have the definitive answer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home