Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I GOT IT!!!!!

Ok, this might not be as monumental as George finally figuring out "the switch," but it's kind of a big deal for me.

I finally have a script ready to go for this year's film fest. (And no, BeckyMom, unfortunately it's not your documentary idea - which I loved, by the way. It just ended up being way too big for five minutes.)

My film is tentatively called "Requiem for a Soda."

I'm not giving much away at this time, but if you need a hint, think "Salsa III" meets "The Notebook" with a visual cue from "Violent Person" and the pacing of "Prelude."

Here are some pictures to help you visualize this unlikely concoction.









9 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Jilb said...

I bet this "soda" is Coke. You're so easy to read!

 
At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And it shall be amazing. I have faith! And I want to see it!

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

I want to see this movie. Requiem for a soda sounds great. It makes me yearn for Coke. But then again so does everything else. DRINK COKE, PLAY AGAIN!!

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger JMS said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Graceland King said...

How can you make a movie without cheese somewhere in the plot? And you call yourself a filmmaker.

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't imagine, and I can't wait. when is the fest?

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger andi said...

hello hello hello! i hope you got my message. i'm 90% yes to your question. you should send me the script though because then i can look it over and tell you the forsure or not (it probably will be 100% yes)

 
At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Aaron. I don't know if you remember me...my name's Loni, and I'm from BSU (I'm good friends with the Linds). I was just checking out your blog, and let me just say that YOU are a great writer. Usually, when I visit people's blogs, I just read a couple of posts and I leave...BUT your posts were so very entertaining and interesting. Keep it up! You have a gift!

Loni

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Reinman said...

Thanks Loni. Very encouraging.

In fact, I might even mention that comment in my next post, tentatively scheduled for some time in August.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home