Tuesday, March 01, 2005

S-M-R-T

I was feeling smart this morning.

I was feeling smart because I spent the morning walking around campus with a steaming cappuccino in one hand and the New York Times in the other.

In fact, I was feeling so smart that I decided I didn't need to go to class for the rest of the day.

(I don't really read the New York Times, by the way. A media class required me to purchase a subscription. When I do happen to pick it up, I flip to the entertainment section and look for pictures of movies I like. Today I found one of The Incredibles.)

I think I'll use the extra time to lead the T-Wolves over Shaq and the Heat in the NBA finals.

And in case you're wondering, I made sure to give virtual Sprewell a hefty virtual contract, lest his virtual children suffer from virtual malnutrition. It seemed like the smart thing to do.

6 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Jilb said...

I'm sure you spent your time well today. Like working on a paper or watching Napoleon Dynamite.. haha

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Hey man I love the ESPN NBA 2K5. Try creating a player who is 4'6 and can dunk. Funniest thing EVER. So yeah party on Garth.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Alex said...

Eat, you fat lard!

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Berne said...

Ah, the New York Times. This is the first semester I haven't had to buy them...in my case for Poli Sci classes. My room looks empty without the huge pile on the floor...haha

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Dude.
It was Great...
Before P. Aaron left for a 3 day retreat, he set his boss's (PRW) home page on his computer to the ultimate site.
It played and played...

I finally changed it for him...

...to Zombo Com...

 
At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog rocks! Too bad we won't see you Saturday night. Looking forward to seeing your "better half"!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home